This refers to set of services using an integrated approach to the development of well-functioning individuals primarily by helping them to utilize potentials to the fullest and provide assistance for vocational and occupational employment. As one of the services in the educational program, the Guidance and Testing Center helps in the works toward the total development of the learner. The Guidance Program is committed to the development of the human person in the different field, scholastic psychological, social, moral, and spiritual aspects. It plays a vital role as it is integrated with the entire educational program of the school. Since its center is the student, it calls for the involvement of all school personnel.
The Guidance Services aim to assist student become mature, integrative, self-directed, and self-sufficient individuals capable of maintaining a healthy social relationship and performing realistically as a responsible person within his community and the larger society as a whole. To carry out responsibilities of the school and the individual staff
members aim to meet the following objectives:
- Help students achieve the level of his own capacity.
- Allow him to gain personal satisfaction in many aspects of his life for maximum contribution to society.
- Help student gain permanent foundation for sound and mature adjustment.
- Help students live a well-balanced life in all aspects: physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual, and develop among students sound value.
- Help students meet and resolve their own problems as they try to make
interpretation of facts and as they make choices and adjustments