The Registrar’s Office is the repository of highly important and delicate documents. Our decision carries weight in cases involving subjects/credits, student accounting, academic placement, and eligibility for graduation.


To provide effective records management and maintain records integrity for the institution’s relevant existence.


To be able to effectively extend its services, to upgrade systems and procedures records management and to be considered as the crossroads of the “Academic Roundabout” of PCCM.



The PCCM Enrollment Intervention for the New Normal Standards is a single transaction administered and operated via Online Platform that caters to students for a more effective and efficient enrollment system in compliance to the directives of IATF and other Government Agencies concerned in the prevention of the transmission of the CoVID-19 contagion.

The implementation of the ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM will enable students to conduct ease of enrollment without any actual person-to-person/face-to-face contact. All necessary Enrollment Pre-Registration Forms are already provided and can be accessed at the PCCM Facebook Page.

Online Student Enrollment Procedures:

  1. Visit PCCM Facebook Page to access necessary forms and other enrollment information / details. (I.e., Registrar’s Office / Enrollment Procedures and Forms / Subject-Class Schedules and offerings and unit loads).
  2. Students are to fill-out the Pre-Enrollment Form providing all the necessary information / details (I.e., Student Personal and Demographic Profile) for PCCM Registrar’s Office CHED, UniFAST – TES Grants, NSTP, Student Group Accident Insurance requirements, among others.
  3. Students are required to insert their electronic signature (E-signature) at the Pre- Enrollment / Registration Form attesting authenticity of the transaction since face-to-face is not advisable due to the contagion. Students who failed to insert their E-signature would make the entire process null and void.
  4. The fully accomplished Pre-Enrollment / Registration Form with the student E-signature is printable and would serve as their provisional alternate copy of the Official Enrollment / Registration Form.
  5. The fully accomplished and sent Pre-Enrollment/Registration Form is then E-signed by corresponding offices / personnel concerned. (I.e., Registrar, Finance Officer, Program Head, Uni-FAST / Quality Assurance Head and MIS Officer);
  6. Once signed by all offices concerned, the Pre-Enrollment / Registration Form is then printed and stamped with Officially Enrolled seal, thus making the document the Student’s Official Registration Record.
  7. The printed Student’s Official Registration Form is in multiple copies as file document of the following:  Registrar’s Office’s copy Program Head’s copy, Finance Officer’s copy, QA copy for UniFAST;
  8. The copy for the student’s Official Registration Form shall be secured though limited scheduled visit at the Office of the Registrar for the release of the said document or via request through e-mail.

Note: To be guided with the PCCM Online Enrollment, clients are advised to follow College notifications: (See: Info-postings and Ads at the PCCM Facebook Page)

  • First year student who have not submitted any of their original credentials and permanent record to the registrar’s office upon enrollment is considered temporarily enrolled.
  • Part of the responsibility of Students and Parents/Guardians is to sign in a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) stipulating that pertinent documents / permanent records and credentials required by the Office of the Registrar shall be submitted only until before the initial semester ends.
  • A specified schedule is stipulated for compliance thereof. Failure to submit the needed credentials shall automatically waive student’s enrollment (1st year of 1st semester) and shall not be permitted to enroll in the subsequent semester or term.


Student loads refer to the number of units that a student carries for a semester’s work to meet the requirements for promotion and graduation. The College classifies students according to their academic loads:

  • Regular – Those carrying the regular load prescribed in the curriculum at a given semester.
  • Irregular – Those who do not follow the normal subject(s) sequence or who are enrolled in less than the total number of units prescribed for a semester’s work.

Policies and Guidelines on Academic Loads:

  1. A student should carry the regular load prescribed by the program.
  2. Students are allowed to enroll the incurred failed subjects; moreover, they are entitled to carry subject(s) overload.  The capacity to carry an overload should be the primary consideration given the favorable recommendation of the Program Head from the student’s request.
  3. A student is not allowed to enroll in a subject without passing or completing the pre-requisite subject.
  4. In accordance with the provisions of the Commission on Higher Education and Manual of Regulations, Sec. 92, a graduating student may be allowed additional subject-loads of not more than six (6) academic units in excess of the normal load prescribed by the institution for the last school term.          


 A student may be permitted to cross enroll only in another CHED recognized institution and should be done within the enrollment period. In like manner, the College entertains the cross- enrollment of students from other institutions.

Policies and Guidelines on Cross-Enrollment of Subjects:

  1. Cross-enrollment may be allowed when the desired subjects are not offered in the school where the student is enrolled in and/or during the term of enrollment.
  2. Cross-enrollment in another school is allowed upon the favorable endorsement of the Program Head and approved by the College Dean, thereafter, recommend to the Office of the Registrar for the issuance of the corresponding permit.
  3. The student may enroll only in the subjects and at the school specified in his permit.
  4. OJT and Practicum are not allowed for cross-enrollment where the monitoring by the College OJT and Practicum Coordinator is necessary.
  5. The student should present to the Office of the Registrar, the proof of his cross-enrollment and the corresponding certification of grade(s) obtained at the end of the term.
  6. A student from other institutions may be allowed to cross-enroll only within the enrollment period per availability of the subject and offered slots. The student must secure a permit to cross-enroll from the Registrar of his/her mother school.


The College, in recognition of the right of the students to make decisions concerning their academic life, allows adding, dropping, and changing of subjects.

Policies and Guidelines on Changing and Dropping of Subjects:

  1. A student shall secure a form from the Registrar’s Office for any addition of subject or change in schedule. This shall be done two weeks after the regular schedule of enrollment, subject to the approval of the Program Head and the Office of the Registrar. It should also be signed by the Finance Officer for the adjustment of the tuition fee.
  2. A student should consult the Guidance Counselor and the instructor concerned before dropping a subject.
  3. Dropping can only be done before the midterm examination after filing up the proper form duly signed by the instructor(s) and office(s) concerned and approved by the Registrar.
  4. A student who drops subject(s) without approval from the Registrar shall be given a failing mark in the subject(s).


The college recognizes the right of the students to change /shift their program or major provided requirements are met.

Policies and Guidelines on Shifting Course:

  1. A change of program or major shall be subject to the decision of the Dean, Program Head and the Guidance Counsellor who shall have full discretion on the matter.
  2. A change of program or major is only allowed to the First-Year students who completed all their subjects in the first semester of their first year.
  3. The students should follow all the policy regarding student retention and the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act (UniFAST) which states that, students who fail to complete their bachelor’s degree or comparable undergraduate degree within a year after the period prescribed in their program are ineligible to avail of Free Higher Education.
  4. A shifter should accomplish the “Admission Memo for shifters” from the office of the Registrar for evaluation purposes.


A student is given an incomplete grade (INC) for failure to comply with the course requirements (I.e., projects, written outputs, etc.) and for the failure to take the final examination. The instructor concerned must confer the concern with the respective Program Head before an incomplete mark is given to a student.

Policies and Guidelines on Incomplete Grades:

  1. The student should go to the Office of the Registrar to secure Completion Form to be signed by the instructor concerned and the Program Head.
  2. An incomplete grade shall be completed immediately after the semester it was incurred; otherwise, the student shall automatically be given a failing mark (5.0).
  3. In cases where the instructor concerned is no longer connected to the College, the Program Head may take charge in completing the grades.
  4. The completion form with accomplished signatures should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar for recording and evaluation. If the student failed to submit the said form within the prescription date (1 semester), it would result to a failing mark (5.0).

Note: The fully accomplished Completion Form should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office one (1) week before the Final Examination week.


The College in recognition of its responsibility to provide the students the opportunities to complete their program of studies requires that a leave of absence be filed by the student who voluntarily seeks temporary withdrawal from their program.  Only in these cases is the College obliged to provide for the readmission of the student concerned.

Policies and Guidelines on Leave of Absence and Student Returnee:

  1. A student who wishes not enroll in the scheduled term must formally file in writing for an official Leave of Absence to the Registrar’s Office before the end of the term where he is enrolled in. The maximum leave period may be applied for in a single application is only for one (1) year. (Note: Term is equivalent to one (1) Academic Year)
  2. Leaves are officially granted for the following reasons:
  3. Death of an immediate member of the family (I.e., spouse, children, sibling, parent, or guardian) as certified by a copy of death certificate.
  4. Poor health as certified by the school physician.
  5. Any other reasons deemed acceptable by the Dean/Academic Head.
  6. Make a letter for leave of absence as approved by the Program Head.
  7. Get the endorsement from the Guidance Counselor and have it approved by the Registrar.
  8. A student who takes an unofficial or disapproved leave is placed under AWOL status (Absence without Official Leave). The student shall lose his status as a student resident.