• Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
The Bachelor of Science in Office Administration Program is a four-year course that prepares the students for a career in an outcome-focused technology, rich, professional environment.
Courses in the curriculum are those that will thoroughly familiarize the students with the current techniques in office practice and procedures, developments in office systems and technology, good team-working and management skills, and application of the principles of good human relations and communications to prepare them to be key players in day-to-day office operations. Lessons in writing routine reports and correspondence and speaking effectively to employers, employees, and the general public are provided in selected courses. The BSOA Program also trains the students to work independently, without need for on-site supervision. (Reference: CMO 19 s. 2017).
The Certificate of Program Compliance (COPC) No. 042, series 2020 was granted by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED in conformity with the pertinent provisions of Republic Act (RA) No. 7722, otherwise known as the Higher Education Act of 1994 and by the virtue of CHED Memorandum Order (CMO) No. 10, s. 2017 “Revised Policies, Standards and Guidelines for Bachelor of Science in Office Administration” Program strengthened by the Board Resolution 2019-06 and City Resolution No. 2019-083.
In response to the College’s vision and in line with the Office Administration thrust to meet society’s demand for competent and dynamic Bachelor of Science in Office Administration graduates, the program envisions the students as outcomes-focused, technology-rich and independent individuals in a professional environment.
- Provide an outcome-based teaching and learning process.
- Provide a modern means of curriculum delivery that will expose the students to the real world of administrative professional tasks.
- Provide a simulation and cooperative education internship in office systems
- Qualify for a career in Office Administration specifically in various general and specialized administrative support, supervisory, and managerial positions.
- Acquire the competencies, skills, knowledge, and work values necessary for self-employment.